Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm trying to grasp the reality that my life will be once again packed up and moved. It's not even been a year.

And I'm hoping after unleavened he hurts. He misses me and my boys. That he may even be a man and cry. He should. He should realize what he has. He knows I'm a wonderful woman. The best to walk in his life and care for and live him. I don't do it because I feel I have to. I do it because I want to. I care for him in more ways then I know married people do. I hope he continues to reach for me in his sleep and when I'm not there it hits him. Because it hits me every night now even though he's still here. It's painful. It kills me. To know in less then two weeks, I'm gone like yesterdays trash. Or that's how it feels.

People say don't waste tour time crying over him. But here I am, in bed crying, struggling typing this on a small blurry screen.

Why is this happening????? Why can't he hurt like I do??? It's so unfair.

~Kimberly
Sent via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment